About Me!


 Hello, friends! My name is Brooke Rogers, and this is an open invitation to investigate the intricacies of my life and my passions here on this blog. Born and raised here in Albany, Oregon has probably been the most boring thing EVER! So, most of the time you'll see me traveling anywhere including: Europe, Hawaii, South America, as well as so many other cities, states, and countries that I've journeyed too. 

Growing up, I was always fascinated by my dad's work ethic and how he helped people and grew unbreakable connections with so many people. Therefore, from a young age of 8 I was convinced I was going to become a Financial Advisor just like my dad. However, fast-forwarding 12 years, I've discovered that that would be the most monotonous job in this entire world. After "knowing" exactly what I want to do in life, my whole life, is now a stressor that I never knew I would have. For now I plan on receiving a business degree, however I will be shadowing multiple businesses and jobs to see exactly what interests me. My boyfriends dad is an entrepreneur and owns 3 stores of his business in Myrtle Creek, Oregon, which is how I got interested in marketing and business. 

For the past 11 years I have played volleyball! Throughout middle school and high school I played volleyball during the school season and then played in the winter and spring at a club called NPJ. I then moved to the collegiate level here at Linn-Benton Community College. I've always had a passion for the sport and basically live, breathe, and watch it. After this last season of winning my third championship, I have decided to end my career. Although I no longer know what to do with my life, as it was filled completely with volleyball; I am excited to see what this year and many after bring.

Country music concerts and festivals have been my new found joy. In the past year of 2023, I've witnessed 7 artists such as: Eric Church, Carrie Underwood, Cody Johnson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lainey Wilson, Parker McCollum, and Hozier. Embarrassingly enough I already have tickets to two country music festivals and two concerts. 

So, dear readers, thank you for stepping into my messy world as I am excited to share more adventures and journeys of my life along the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Stove and Snoop Dogg: A Once Lauded Partnership Now Up in Smoke

Social Listening- Poppi Soda Brand